Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- 1pm- Matinee screening. Kandahar/Ukraine films by Louie Palu. Varsity Theatre, Chapel Hill.
- 6-7:30 pm- Collector's Series- Del Zogg speaks at Cam Raleigh
- 6-9pm - Louie Palu workshop. The long term documentary project: Research, Finding Your Subjects, Funding and Grant Writing. Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University.
Thursday, October 5, 2017
- 1-3 pm- Mary Virginia Swanson SEMINARS ON MAKING AND MARKETING ART: Marketing and the Marketplace.
- 3:30-6:30pm- Click! 120 Art Bus Tour. Durham tour includes the Archive at the Rubinstein Library at Duke University, the Nasher Museum, Horse and Buggy Press, The Carrack Modern Art, Kontek Systems, Vintage Image Gallery, Through this Lens gallery, and more.
- 5pm- The Fence: opening event
- 6-9pm- Louie Palu workshop. The long term documentary project: Photography In The Field, Building Your Archive, Audio and Video Collection. Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University.
- 6:30pm- Artist's Talk. Regional Fence Artists talk. Durham Arts Council Theater.
Friday, October 6, 2017
- 1-3 pm- Mary Virginia Swanson SEMINARS ON MAKING AND MARKETING ART: Funding models for your long-term project.
- 3-9:30 pm: Click! 120 Art Bus Tour. Raleigh tour includes Anchorlight, Visual Art Exchange, Block Gallery, Cary Photographic Artists, NCMA, and more. Tour ends at the Matthew Brandt keynote lecture at NCMA.
- 6-9 pm Raleigh Artwalk.
- 6-9pm: Louie Palu workshop. The long term documentary project: Long Form Editing and Sequencing, Outreach and Presentation (online, print and exhibition). Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University.
Saturday, October 7, 2017
- 3-10:30 pm: Click! 120 Art Bus Tour. Chapel Hll tour includes Horace Williams House, Frank Gallery, Battle Park, The William and Ida Center for Continuing Education and more. Tour includes the Louie Palu Keynote at the Friday Center. Click! VIP reception at Cassilhaus for 120 Pass holders.
- 7 pm: KEYNOTE LECTURE: Louie Palu. The William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education
Sunday, October 8, 2017
- 8:30-4:30 pm- Click! Portfolio Reviews: 21C Museum Hotel
- 5:30pm- Portfolio Walk: Nasher Museum at Duke University
- 7:30 pm- KEYNOTE LECTURE: Anne Wilkes-Tucker. Nasher Museum at Duke University
- 9:30 pm- Click! 120 closing party/pig-pickin'/projection event. Spectre Arts, Durham.